CARRIAGE HOUSE GARAGE DOORS
OVERVIEWClopay Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors provide a wide range of door designs that perfectly complement contemporary homes. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction including durable, composite, steel, and Intellicore® insulation.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break.
- R-Value ranging from 6.3 to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details.)
ENVIRONMENTAL ASSURANCEClopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
Customize your Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Modern garage door with your preferred design, color, hardware and glazing options. Choose from horizontal plank designs, aluminum inlays, and full-view glass options. If you are in search of more color options, our ColorBlast® program allows you to select from hundreds of Sherwin-Williams® color options or mix the perfect custom color.
Plank Design 6″
PLANK – SHORT WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
PLANK – SHORT WINDOWS DOWN BOTH SIDES
PLANK – ALL WINDOWS
PLANK – LONG WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
PLANK – LONG WINDOWS DOWN BOTH SIDES
Metal (Aluminum) Inlay Designs
Full View Designs