STEEL CARRIAGE HOUSE GARAGE DOORS
A great choice for both new construction or a low-maintenance replacement, the GRAND HARBOR® collection of garage doors is a versatile carriage house design that complements a wide range of architectural styles.
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24-gauge steel door, with 2- or 1-layer carriage house construction.
- Optional 1-5/8″ vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. Insulated doors have a 6.3 R-value.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Clear, obscure, and acrylic glass options available.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Garage doors come complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.