Rolling Counter Door
Counter Door – Model Number: ESC10 and ESC20 (with frame and sill)
Roll Up Counter Door
Commonly utilized in cafeterias, concession stands and ticket booths, our Rolling Counter Doors provide accessibility and security in interior and exterior finished wall openings. These doors are manufactured with smaller, more aesthetically pleasing door components – such as the guides, slats, brackets and hood – than traditional rolling doors, so they require minimal headroom and can be custom-fit into a wide variety of openings.
- Standard construction up to 21’ wide, 10’ high (limit of 180 square feet)
- Wind load construction of up to 14′ wide, 10′ high (limit of 140 square feet)
- For openings that fall outside of the standard construction, please contact us.
Our Rolling Counter Shutters are constructed for daily use.
If your opening requires compliance to fire or building codes, visit our Fire Rated Counter Fire Shutters.
Materials and Finishes
- .040” thick clear anodized aluminum
- Medium, dark or black anodized finish
- 22 gauge galvanized steel
- Exclusive GalvaNex™ finish in Gray, Tan or White
- 22 gauge 304 series stainless steel
- #4 finish
Click here for additional material and finishes options and information
*Finish/gauge availability varies. Consult your sales representative for detailed finish/gauge availability.
Our Rolling Counter Shutters can open by motor, hand-crank, or push-up operation, depending on size and/or weight.
Tubular Motors: Concealed tubular motors provide a solution for strict dimensional limitations around the header or aesthetic requirements that lend themselves to its smaller, compact design.